For Sale Marlin 1895GS 45/70 JM

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 7.14.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 7.14.37 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 223
I'm luke warm on selling this one for sure! I'm trying to raise money for a safari I'm going on this year, and I haven't shot this rifle more than 10 times since I bought it at least 2 years ago. So I'm trying to talk myself into selling a few guns that I don't use. I have two 375s and two 416s, so I have plenty of horsepower on hand. The best thing to me about these Marlin Guide Guns is the light weight and portability. I will probably end up keeping it, if I don't get close to what I'm asking for it. The JM guns have gone through the roof price wise!

I have a GBL and am below published max on both BTB and still getting better than 1600. Only bad thing about BTB is sometimes the lead time is just ridiculously long. I waited almost 6 months for one order. Figuring I'd have to wait another 6 months, I immediately placed another order. Got those in about 3 weeks. It just depends on how backed up Marshall is.

I'm getting stellar accuracy with those loads - 50 yards with the 525 in the attachment.
525grBTB.jpg

I have a GBL and am below published max on both BTB and still getting better than 1600. Only bad thing about BTB is sometimes the lead time is just ridiculously long. I waited almost 6 months for one order. Figuring I'd have to wait another 6 months, I immediately placed another order. Got those in about 3 weeks. It just depends on how backed up Marshall is.

I'm getting stellar accuracy with those loads - 50 yards with the 525 in the attachment.
View attachment 266789
Looks good!

Really nice Marlin.

I’d offer you my 6.5 CM I’m trying to sell, but it’s not worth half of this. I want it, I just don’t have the funds lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longrange33

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 29 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross