For Sale Like New Courteney Selous US Size 11 1/2

randallg

Reaction score
For sale is a pair of Courteney Safari boots that I bought new a few years ago from African Sporting Creations. They are men’s US size 11.5 in the standard two tone buffalo and impala leather. I'm now wearing a size 13 wide running shoe. The width on these is still good, but they are a little little tight in the toe.

They are a nice pair of boots! Only been worn a few times to the office to try them out. They are not really even broken in at this point, with no visible wear on the treads. I switched the original leather insoles for a softer one - both are included. Selling because I am not going to get much use out of them and hopefully somebody can put them to good use.

Included is:
Pair of Safari Boots
Courteney boot polish (partially used to polish the boots)
Courteney spare laces
Courteney boot brush
Courteney bag to hold the cleaning supplies

Asking $250 shipped to your door (lower 48) or $225 for just the boots.

IMG_3831.jpeg
IMG_3832.jpeg

Just a friendly tip.

it appears they say 11-1/2 on the heel plate. That would be a UK 11.5 or a US 12.5D approximately.

Just a friendly tip.

it appears they say 11-1/2 on the heel plate. That would be a UK 11.5 or a US 12.5D approximately.
That is what I thought, the heel number is the UK size. Atleast that is the way it is on my other three pair. A 10.5 heel number is a 11.5 US, which is what I need. These are a little too big for me. A good buy for someone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.