jdemocko

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA, Rocky Mt Elk Foundation
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Australia, Canada
I bought this used last year and had my gunsmith go through it. Bedded the stock, did some trigger work and gave the barrel a good cleaning. It is an excellent shooter and loves CEB 270 Safari Raptors, Barnes 270 TSX and 300 gn TSX bullets. That is where the project ended. The the stock is factory dimensions and unaltered other than the bedding. There is some bluing wear on the barrel and on bottom metal and minor handling marks on the stock. I'll include Talley 30mm detachable rings and bases. I'm asking $1500 plus shipping CONUS.

tempImageJPAeza.png
tempImageKesRmm.png
tempImageQkuTEd.png
tempImagev1hewe.png
tempImageiCbdjJ.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be all over this if I lived in the USA. It would go perfectly with my LH 270 and 30-06. Good luck with the sale.

I would be all over this if I lived in the USA. It would go perfectly with my LH 270 and 30-06. Good luck with the sale.
+1. I've been looking for one of these M70 Safari Express for years. Nice rifle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bkNen

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross