John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
My daughter is recovering from shoulder surgery and wants to go bear hunting, so I need to raise some money for a lightweight and low recoil rifle. This is almost as new in the box. Leupold VX -3i 3.5-10x40 CDS with Matte finish and Duplex Reticle. The scope was mounted in rings to sight a rifle in, so there may be the faintest of a scope ring mark on it, but it also might not be. I tried to get it in the image, but the camera on my phone is not focusing as it should. I will try to get a better image tomorrow. Shipped to you in the 48 states for $400.

box4.jpg
stuff in the box.jpg
20201023_210832.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Trout Tracker

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Life Member NRA, DU, NWTF, Delta Waterfowl, QDMA,
Hunted
Zimbabwe & RSA US: Kansas Oklahoma Texas Alabama Maine Arkansas Missouri
I’ll send a PM.

Trout Tracker

AH member
Reaction score
Member of
Life Member NRA, DU, NWTF, Delta Waterfowl, QDMA,
Hunted
Zimbabwe & RSA US: Kansas Oklahoma Texas Alabama Maine Arkansas Missouri
Thanks John for your patience with me while I got my PayPal “ducks in a row”. Looking forward to mounting this on my 30-06.

John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
Thanks John for your patience with me while I got my PayPal “ducks in a row”. Looking forward to mounting this on my 30-06.
My pleasure. I am sure this scope will serve you well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ToryBrumba

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.
BeeMaa wrote on 375Fox's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. Was a pleasure to do business with.