For Sale Leupold VariX III 6.5-20x40 EFR Target Scope

brif

Reaction score
I have a for sale a Leupold varix III scope. Its the 6.5-20x40 EFR model. It has a 1" tube, fine dot reticle, both sets of target turrets, caps for the small turrets, 2.5" sunshade and original box and cloth all in very good condition. It has very slight ring marks as shown in the photos. This scope spent it's life on a cooper mod 21 varminter in 223AI. I haven't did the prairie dog thing in 12yrs, so I sold the rifle and this is whats left. Looking for $600 OBO shipped in the lower 48. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2487.jpg
IMG_2491.jpg
IMG_2493.jpg
IMG_2494.jpg
IMG_2496.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how I missed this. As of right now it has been sold, pending payment. Thanks for your interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross