For Sale Leupold Gloss Varix II 4-12×40 A.O. $250.00

unless there is an exceptionally good explanation of this, I will be filing a complaint with the owner of this website.

1597857914542.png

How would that scam work anyhow. A guy posts an item for sale-then a guy says he wants to buy it and the first guy says it already sold “sorry.” And that’s the end of it. Who and what got scammed!? This isn’t gunbroker with a 15 minute rule or he would’ve sold the scope for more money and I would’ve bought it!
I’m pretty confident that if you are arguing with yourself after 1am, there is alcohol involved. I know I don’t even like me at 1am! Lol

Sorry for my haste to judge guys. I had this happen tome before on another site. Seller finally admitted he just changed his mind. With the time lag of my offer to buy I would have thought that it would be marked sold already, so I ASSuMEd.Again, my apologies.

Ah, in the words of that white haired actor- I love it when a plan comes together and there's a happy ending.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brookbeans941

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!