Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
Up for sale is a used Leupold Varix II 4-12×40 AO. It is is excellent condition, no crimps, and glass is perfect. These gloss ones are getting harder to come by.

Asking $250.00 shipped!!

20200817_142629.jpg
20200817_142247.jpg
20200817_142437.jpg
20200817_142358.jpg
20200817_142406.jpg
20200817_142525.jpg
20200817_142629.jpg

Sold earlier, just a little late lance

Sorry

Same for the x50. How am I late if I am the first to post that I will take it. Sounds Like a scam to me!

Don't know if you had sellers remorse or what, but you offered an item for sale and then said I was late when I was the first to take it. sounds like B.S. to me.

unless there is an exceptionally good explanation of this, I will be filing a complaint with the owner of this website.

Also possible it sold on another venue...

Lance,
Also possible I bought it 20 minutes after it was posted by PM. So file a complaint on me for being faster than you and quit assuming it’s a conspiracy against you!

‘Sour grapes’ anyone?

Lance,
Also possible I bought it 20 minutes after it was posted by PM. So file a complaint on me for being faster than you and quit assuming it’s a conspiracy against you!

If you have buyers remorse, let me know... I can fix that for you... :)

Note to self: Don't always assume the worst in other folks. Makes life miserable and reflects badly upon me. And when I do, and am proven wrong, an apology is in order.

Note to self: Don't always assume the worst in other folks. Makes life miserable and reflects badly upon me. And when I do, and am proven wrong, an apology is in order.
Apology accepted Tim, glad you got that off your chest, now we can move on now that you have realized I don’t have a gun problem! Lol

i thought you were the one with the woman problem... and @TOBY458 was the one with the gun problem?

:)

i thought you were the one with the woman problem... and @TOBY458 was the one with the gun problem?

:)
I actually have more issues than sports illustrated but I’m trying to drink my way through them all!

Wow Lance, over a 250.00 scope.. Listen I was PM the first minute I posted it and it sold. However I did not get a chance to mark it sold since he was making a payment. Don't try and mess up my reputation because of your childness and sour grapes. It is not a scam and the scope has been paid for and is shipping out today.

Also I never mark it sold until I physically talk or atleast PM. Call me old school or so.. but that just me.

Move on already.

I do have a nice Zeiss scope available anyone!

I do have a nice Zeiss scope available anyone!
Not falling for another one of your scams you crafty devil! Lol
Now what is this Zeiss all about? I have a guy looking for one.

How would that scam work anyhow. A guy posts an item for sale-then a guy says he wants to buy it and the first guy says it already sold “sorry.” And that’s the end of it. Who and what got scammed!? This isn’t gunbroker with a 15 minute rule or he would’ve sold the scope for more money and I would’ve bought it!

Zeiss is SOLD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you