For Sale Leupold FX-II 4x28mm Handgun Scope

Bule Jagter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
ZA, USA, (Indonesia, because spearfishing is hunting, also)
I'm selling my Leupold FX-II 4x28mm Handgun Scope. It is in excellent condition with only one mark which I can find on it. It is a small white mark on one of the adjustment caps. You can easily replace the cap with a new one if it bothers you. I believe Leupold will send a new cap to you for free. Late last year, I called Leupold and asked if I could purchase a replacement cap for one of my VX-5HD scopes. They told me there will be no charge, and I received the free replacement cap in a couple weeks. The glass is clear and I have never had a problem with this scope. This is a matte black scope. It might look a little shiny in the pictures, because it has a light film of oil on it. The finish is in excellent condition. I am selling it because I decided to get a variable scope for my TC 50 cal. muzzleloading handgun. I want more than 4x magnification now.

$250 shipped to the lower 48 states in the USA. If you are in Alaska or Hawaii, we can talk about shipping.

FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
IMG_1547.JPG
IMG_1548.JPG
IMG_1549.JPG
IMG_1551.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try dropping the price to $225

I know it’s a shot in the dark but if you still have this scope I would like to buy it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.