For Sale Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 15X56

Raider

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hello all,
I have a pair of Leupold BX-5 Santiam HD 15X56’s for sale. Looking for $850 plus shipping. I would say they are as new quality wise. I’ve looked out the window with them a few times but they’ve never seen field use

IMG_0998.JPG
IMG_0997.JPG
IMG_0995.JPG
IMG_0994.JPG

Reactions: BWH
Do you not like them? They look pretty cool and everything Leupold is pretty good. If I was in the Market I’d snatch them up!
Good luck

I appreciate the comment! I really do like the looks of them and their feel. I bought them with plans of branching out to try hunting some more open country this fall but it’s looking like those plans will be on hold. They’re certainly the best glass I’ve owned and I won’t be disappointed if I end up holding onto them. I feel like I got a pretty good deal on them and wanted to pass it on if there was anyone here who could use them.

I know I'm coming a couple of years too late but I'm in the market for this exact type of binos. Are they still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!