For Sale Leupold 30mm VX-R 1.25-4×20 Illuminated Rifle Scope

I feel like you should send that scope to me until further review. I will give it a nice home, and will take it on frequent walks. Once this issue is resolved.....(courts are backed up due to Covid), I will return it to it's rightful owner. However in this case the 90 day rule could come into affect, so the scope would therefore be forfeited to it's then current owner. (Me).

Sincerely
Judge Toby458.
:S I Rule:
Haha! You the Judge but I'm the Jury
But go ahead and wait by the mailbox...heehee

Ha! Ha! Well this will be my first scope that is this short and low powered, but I guess for my CZ Lott this is what one would use on a DG rifle. Haven’t hunted DG yet, so it’s new to me. I’m used to a 44mm objective lens on my .338WM, so I hope the FOV is adequate for 50-75 meters. But, I have to try something cause that front sight seems to be getting smaller everytime I go to the range. If I don’t like it, you may get it sooner than you think! You’ll just have to buy another rifle to put it on!
Ha! Ha!
You will like it and as for fov is it way more than your other scopes...great for up close and personal!! Eye relief is also alot like 4" plus which is nice on your 458 Lott!
Enjoy Mark!

I feel like you should send that scope to me until further review. I will give it a nice home, and will take it on frequent walks. Once this issue is resolved.....(courts are backed up due to Covid), I will return it to it's rightful owner. However in this case the 90 day rule could come into affect, so the scope would therefore be forfeited to it's then current owner. (Me).

Sincerely
Judge Toby458.
:S I Rule:
Well we all know that you don't keep guns for 90 days.........scopes? I'm not sure about!

Well, in all seriousness, I’m just fortunate enough to have been able to purchase this scope from Safarikidd (Tom). I spoke with Tom at some length and he seems like a straight up guy and fellow hunter. Like many others here, I have a limited rifle/scope budget and I’ve been careful not to exceed it by much (too late!). So, for the quality and price of this scope, I’ll take the chance it will work well for me.

I love that power range and have several Leupolds like it on my rifles.

And ill just throw my 2 cents in...I've done dozens of transactions via PMs only, unless the rules or OP state otherwise. I don't usually care to make my business public, even for benign stuff like a scope.

Reminder to those that missed this sale. The zeiss conquest illuminated 1-4x24 is a $900 scope that eurooptic and other liquidators have been selling off for under $450 delivered. If you need good glass and you only have a beer budget, there are similar alternatives around to what Safarikidd was selling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross