Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
This is a 1.5" at 50 yards guaranteed gun...which is a $295 upgrade.

Purchased new in 2017 and broken in per LB instructions. Has about 1,000 rounds through it, so totally broken in now (LB makes their guns tighter than just about anyone and they need to be broken in).

Pistol comes with three sets of grips...burl shown, the thin LB TRS grips and a set of VZ.

$1,650 plus shipping.

IMG_1440.jpg
IMG_1444.jpg

That a double stack pistol? Very nice!

I don’t know much about handgun models. What is the caliber?

45ACP most likely

Single stack 45

Les Baer makes great 1911s. Someone is going to he very happy with this pistol. I have a Les Baer Boss 1911 and it's my favorite pistol by far.

Here is the proof target. Hard to tell, either 8 or 10 shots into 1.27" at 50 yards. This pistol will outshoot most of us, for sure.

IMG_1452.JPG

New member here. I tried to message you but maybe my account is too new??

Admin told me to make a couple more simple posts because of the site spam filters

Maybe go old school: @tarbe , Tim maybe PM @AKlineman your email or mobile number.

I’m interested if the sale falls through.

Aklineman, if it is you that bought this pistol, consider yourself lucky. As a competitive pistol shooter I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that your new gun will out shoot over 99% of the 1911(s) out there. What do you intend to use it for?

Funds received. Baer ships today.

Thanks to all for your interest!

Tim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NinaStilwe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross