For Sale Left Hand AHR CZ550 500 A-Square

JMJ888

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
500 A2 - 1.jpeg

Hate to let this go but looks like Africa is farther off than originally anticipated. Acquired a Left Hand CZ550 magnum action in 375H&H and sent it to Wayne at AHR in 2019. For a lefty this used to be one of the easiest routes to a true magnum length CRF action until CZ stopped making them.

Work performed:
AHR upgrade # 3 to customers LH 375 H&H to include the following:
Re-barrel to 500 A-Square 24" (without brake) CM barrel with .800" muzzle diameter
Removable muzzle brake and thread protector
True action and lap bolt lugs
Masterpiece banded front sight with fiber-optic bead and hood (6.5mm bead)
Banded sling mount on barrel Quarter rib with fixed express blade, file to shallow V
Install three-position safety
Gunkote all metal satin Graphite
Install Wiebe one-piece bottom metal
AHR fiberglass stock LOP 15"
Two cross-bolts
1" RED Decelerator recoil pad
Standard cheekpiece with shadow-line
Four-panel checkering
Color: black with green spiderweb
Weighs 12lb 2oz on my postal scale and balances just behind the front action screw

Rifle has never been fired. I fire formed 30 cases using Unique & Cream of Wheat but that's as far as my use of the rifle made it.
Comes with Redding 2 die set, 30-fireformed cases, 68-new primed Norma 460 WBY cases. I have both 1" and 30mm Talley quick release scope rings that will come with the rifle. Asking $6550 shipped in a Pelican case to your FFL. Not included in the sale but I also have 200 Barnes 570gr TSX bullets and about 4.75lb of RL15 if the buyer is interested and local. Located in Houston, Texas.

500 A2 - 1.jpeg
500 A2 - 2.jpeg
500 A2 - 3.jpeg
500 A2 - 4.jpeg
500 A2.jpeg
500 A2 - 1.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good looking rifle. Shouldn't sit here long.

Beauty. My goodness 15” LOP! Do your knuckles have any skin left on them?

This gun would fit more people than they think. All my medium and heavy guns are all minimum 14-5/8 or longer. I can’t understand standard 13.5. How do you reach your mouth with food. Nice gun and best of luck selling. I’m not a lefty but quite a few are

Right LOP, wrong handed though. ;)

Nice rifle. Hopefully you get a bite.

That is the sexiest synthetic stock I have ever seen

Jim - you surely have some of the nicest rifles I have ever lusted after!

I’m a little late to the show, but is this still available?

If I didn't have a .500 MDM and a .500 NE already I might have been tempted.

A little.

I think the vast majority of people don’t realize what a little extra LOP does for gun fit and felt recoil.
i know this is a year late..... but is this still for sale?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois