For Sale Kimber Talkeetna .375 H&H

I have the same rifle. The Kimber Talkeetna, VERY accurate. Kevlar stock match grade chamber. I love mine. I have a leupold varix7 1.5-6 power scope on it. Will shoot 3 shots well under an inch.

I have the same rifle. The Kimber Talkeetna, VERY accurate. Kevlar stock match grade chamber. I love mine. I have a leupold varix7 1.5-6 power scope on it. Will shoot 3 shots well under an inch

They are nice rifles and good shooters for sure!

Still here! I'll be away for a while, but I'll respond when I can from Zam if anyone is interested(y)

Yer just a year early!!

Next August when I get back from Zim I will be selling my double and will have money burning a hole in my pocket!

Oh wait.....taxidermy! :eek:

Yer just a year early!!

Next August when I get back from Zim I will be selling my double and will have money burning a hole in my pocket!

Oh wait.....taxidermy! :eek:

Yeah sometimes that taxidermy gets in the way, I know that feeling as well!

I cannot believe this rifle is still for sale. You couldn't ask for anything better or more versatile for the price. Mount a scope with QD rings and you're ready for any game on the planet.

Thanks for the comments sir! Yes its a fine rifle at a good price!

Still available guys and gals!

Not until you tell us the genesis of the name change!

Or maybe I just missed it...

Not until you tell us the genesis of the name change!

Or maybe I just missed it...

Just figured on being a little more careful on the net with using actual name, thats all.

bump

Still here guys!

I see you still have power in N.C. I hope you are staying safe.... high & dry. You're going to make me buy this rifle aren't you?!?!?!!? :unsure:

Reedy I want this so bad, but I’ve got to buy a big game rifle for my granddaughter and I just don’t think it’s right for a 5’ 80 lb young lady. Maybe in another year.

Brad, I think you should buy this and bring it to Gizmos for me to use on hogs :LOL::LOL:!!!

Reactions: BWH
Reedy I want this so bad, but I’ve got to buy a big game rifle for my granddaughter and I just don’t think it’s right for a 5’ 80 lb young lady. Maybe in another year.

If it s available then we will work something out (y)

If it s available then we will work something out (y)
Maybe we could make a trade? I have old age, arthritis, prostate issues, etc. what do you want?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Seriously, that’s my kind of rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardparker

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross