Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
US (All over), New Zealand, South Africa(Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State, Northwest), Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda
Up for sale is this Talkeetna in .375 H&H. Purchased brand new in late 2015, has between 50-60 rounds through it. Carbon fiber/Kevlar stock with SS barrel.

4 round magazine capacity, Mauser claw extractor,
3 position Model 70-type wing safety. I have the original box as well.

Asking $1650

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kimber.jpg
Kimber Talkeetna.jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg
thumbnail (6).jpg
thumbnail (7).jpg

How come you’re getting rid of the Kimber? It’s served you well!

Aaron,

I am just looking at something else now, and want to adhere to my self imposed rule of only needing 1 DG caliber rifle in my arsenal. This rifle did serve me well and has a Cape buff to its credit!

Great rifle Charles! Shouldn’t last long at that price!

Aaron,

I am just looking at something else now, and want to adhere to my self imposed rule of only needing 1 DG caliber rifle in my arsenal. This rifle did serve me well and has a Cape buff to its credit!

Sounds like a double is on your mind.......

Aaron,

I think we should be discussing your self imposed rule. Perhaps some counseling would be in order.

I think we should be discussing your self imposed rule. Perhaps some counseling would be in order.

Haha, I figured it wouldn't take long to hear that from someone!

What about a second rifle as a back if your primary rifle fails? One is none two is one philosophy. Just sayin, good luck on the sale.

Might you be interested in a CZ 550 416 Rigby for your project?

Most likely looking for a finished product, probably not a .416 however

Charles see the PM I sent you

Up for sale is this Talkeetna in .375 H&H. Purchased brand new in late 2015, has between 50-60 rounds through it. Carbon fiber/Kevlar stock with SS barrel.

4 round magazine capacity, Mauser claw extractor,
3 position Model 70-type wing safety. I have the original box as well.

Asking $1650

Please let me know if you have any questions.View attachment 228573 View attachment 228574 View attachment 228575 View attachment 228576 View attachment 228577
You’re going to miss it. I had mine out yesterday shooting it and I shot a nice 1 inch group with Barnes TSX 350 grain bullets. 5 shots.

You’re going to miss it. I had mine out yesterday shooting it and I shot a nice 1 inch group with Barnes TSX 350 grain bullets. 5 shots.

They are definitely good shooters! Just looking for something else at this point.

I've been asked about the first pic with the scope and ammo. I plan on keeping the scope to put on the next DG rifle, and if that rifle is not a .375, then the ammo pictured could be for sale later on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg