Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Well here it goes, didn’t think I would be selling this but Double itch is bad and need the funds for it.
I got this from Cody@Bullthrower338. He knows the whole story on it.

Kimber Caprivi 458 Lott.
This rifle comes with 2 factory Kimber stocks.
I call the one on it now the hunting stock and the other the show off stock.
Gun is in great condition. It will come with both stocks.
Will ship this gun in a new Pelican 1750 hard case to protect it and second stock.

$3500 for rifle

Optional is with Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24 with Tally QD rings and bases.
Additional $1800

Pm me for more pics if you want them.
Posting here for a few days before goes to Gunbroker

IMG_1327.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG
IMG_1350.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a beautiful rifle. I wish their stock configuration fit my face, I unfortunately can’t look down the open sights on a kimber. That was the most disappointing thing that I learned at DSC show.

Guys like I said.
This includes new Pelican case and 2nd day Ups delivery to your FFL.
If you are in Houston Texas area for a face to face deal. Price will be less.

Guys like I said.
This includes new Pelican case and 2nd day Ups delivery to your FFL.
If you are in Houston Texas area for a face to face deal. Price will be less.
You're killing me! If I didn't have my surgery scheduled this week and if I knew how much out of pocket expenses I would incure weren't going to be that bad, I would be sending you a check tomorrow.

Very nice rifle!

I have fired this rifle. I think it is magic.

The thing is amazingly comfortable to shoot. I expected it to be rough, because it if fairly light. But the recoil impulse was very controllable. And for me, the sights are "right there".

Tim

Well here it goes, didn’t think I would be selling this but Double itch is bad and need the funds for it.
I got this from Cody@Bullthrower338. He knows the whole story on it.

Kimber Caprivi 458 Lott.
This rifle comes with 2 factory Kimber stocks.
I call the one on it now the hunting stock and the other the show off stock.
Gun is in great condition. It will come with both stocks.
Will ship this gun in a new Pelican 1750 hard case to protect it and second stock.

$3500 for rifle

Optional is with Swarovski Z6i 1-6x24 with Tally QD rings and bases.
Additional $1800

Pm me for more pics if you want them.
Posting here for a few days before goes to Gunbroker

View attachment 385558View attachment 385559

View attachment 385560
If I was in the US I'd buy it in a second! Best rifle I own and I'm looking for a second one.

Man, if it was still back in the days i would have you bring it over and i will take it for that price. That is what we pay for CZ in 458lott.

Great looking rifle my friend, but i think the twin pipe will be more fun

you guys need to stop talking about twin pipes....

youre scaring my wallet... and making my eyes twitch...

:)

Thanks for all the positive comments on this fine rifle. I will be posting on Gunbroker soon as I need to free up some funds for the double.

Wow is right! Two stocks, a Pelican and shipping thrown in for 3000! That is a nice rifle, in a caliber that is the perfect complement to a 375 HH and at a very, very fair price.

Last edited:
Wow is right! Two stocks, a Pelican and shipping thrown in for 3000! That is a nice rifle, in a caliber that is the perfect complement to a 375 HH and at a very, very fair price.

Ah. Better reread. $3000 price is face to face here in Texas.
Shipped with Pelican is. Still $3500 as shipping and insurance is about $250 on an item like this.

Shipped with Pelican is. Still $3500 as shipping and insurance is about $250 on an item like this.
Either way, it’s a very good deal. With all the members here that live in Texas, surely someone will step forward and buy it. Remember, your Covid stimulus checks are coming soon, so stimulate your gun safe and buy it now! Ha! Ha!

Got it- I was admiring and not proof reading! Sure would make the drive worth it if anywhere near TX!

I’ve got a Kimber Caprivi in 375 H&H. It’s one of the most accurate rifle’s in my safe. It shoots 1/2 MOA at 100 yards with Barnes 270 TSX. It’s very comfortable to shoot.

Rock375,
According to Elmer Keith (not me), you have a nice calibered rifle for whitetail hunting. If you buy Biggerstaff’s Lott, you’ll have a rifle in a caliber for everything larger. Just saying? Ha! Ha!
CEH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg