For Sale Kimber .375 H&H Magnum Caprivi

tomors2002

Reaction score
Kimber Model 8400 Caprivi
AA Walnut Stock
24" Barrel
44.5" Overall Length
Triple Express Sights

I'm just a regular guy not a dealer wanting to sell this rifle. Will have to work out details with potential buyer.
281-229-9518
$2300

3751.jpg
3752.jpg
3753.jpg
3754.JPG
3755.jpg
3756.jpg
3757.jpg
3758.jpg
3759.jpg
37510.jpg

@Ed Hawkins here you go for what looks like a pretty clean Caprivi.

@tomors2002 ,

Welcome to AH! The Kimber is a great rifle, I have the brother to this one the Talkeetna

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH. This is a good offer fella's. I am a Kimber Master Dealer & I know this to be a deal.

Love that bore picture!

I really like the Kimbers , I regret not purchasing a 375 Talkeetna when I had the opportunity .

Yeah I love my Talkeetna, it a sweet shooting rifle

I'm just a little surprised at how many views the rifle has had (a little short of 900) at this point yet it is still available. If someone is thinking to themselves that they'll wait until I lower the price, they will be waiting for a good while. As others have said, it's a good offer. It's very clean without a single ding or dent on the stock. I threw out the gambit on this one knowing full well that I'm losing money already.

Finally found this at barnes and noble...blue book of gun values

IMG_1682.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
@tomors2002 don't be discouraged. Very little sells on AH for any price. I've listed maybe 20 things on AH at wholesale and in total I sold one Japanese scope. It's just a friendly thing to list on this forum in the hopes you sell to a friend instead of a stranger. If you cut the price to $1500 or even $1200 it wouldn't sell instantly here. The safari lot is perpetually poor paying off hunts and taxidermy bills. :)

For best results consider the usual venues in addition.

If you're sick of it all, you can always march into a Cabelas. It looks like a 98% gun. They pay 60% of book, not that far off from your asking price here.

Last edited:
Rookhawk you must have forgot the ammo belt I bought from you, that would make two things you have sold on here. By the way, it works great after a healthy dose of leather conditioner on the loops. Thanks.

Congrats to you and the new owner!

Somebody got a nice rifle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg