For Sale Houston Kimber Classic Select AAA French Walnut

Kelley Soule rear sight, Lee Shaver front.

I guess I should do another thread....lol

IMG_0462[1].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap Tim, why in the world are you selling that rifle??? You didn’t fall and hit your head did you? Fellas, we may need to conduct an intervention here!

Holy crap Tim, why in the world are you selling that rifle??? You didn’t fall and hit your head did you? Fellas, we may need to conduct an intervention here!
Just lightening the load, my friend!

A wise man once said (I think it was Skeeter Skelton, lol) "A man's possessions can come to own him".

I am always trying to make sure that does not happen. But I love buying guns!

So, I have to also sell guns...

Just lightening the load, my friend!

A wise man once said (I think it was Skeeter Skelton, lol) "A man's possessions can come to own him".

I am always trying to make sure that does not happen. But I love buying guns!

So, I have to also sell guns...
I've found that sometimes selling is just as rewarding as buying. Keep it for awhile, and if it doesn't get used, or at least have a future use in the works, let someone else enjoy it! Kind of like women.

I've found that sometimes selling is just as rewarding as buying. Keep it for awhile, and if it doesn't get used, or at least have a future use in the works, let someone else enjoy it! Kind of like women.
I would NOT know about that!

LOL

I was just figuring out that i couldnt buy the Kimber 308 as it was an ancient thread that had been recirculated when i saw the Sharps 45-70! Yikes, what a beauty! :p I like my 45-70s and i have been threatening to buy a Sharps Shiloh or something of the sort to give a whirl as it is one style of rifle that i have not had in 45-70...well at least not long enough to put in some solid range time and or hunting time with one! I was talked out of one by a good friend a few years back and i got weak and sold it because i had other rifles in line and didnt see myself using it for a while. Of course kicking myself now, but maybe this is the one if we can figure it out.

I dont see a hard price??? I see where you say it would cost $5304 at the website etc but not asking price??? Must be going blind but how much is this? I just got done picking up a couple others in last few weeks but if deal is right id have to make a go at it!

I will PM you shortly.

Heading into a meeting now...

99% in 308 Win. Fired less than 100 rounds.

http://s1370.photobucket.com/

Photobucket was killing me...so if you want specific photos let me know and I will take them and email.

Rifle comes with Talley one-piece. Scope in photos not included, but could be (it is a Leupold VX-III 2.5 - 8X).

I spent a year searching the web for the best piece of AAA French walnut on a Classic Select, in any caliber...I think I found it on this 308. The photos don't really do it justice.

Selling to help fund my first Africa hunt.

$1,600 ftf Houston or plus actual shipping/transfer charges.

Will include the Leupold for $325 more.

Tim
I will jump in om the band wagon and say this is one of the most beautiful rifles I have seen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross