For Sale Houston Kimber Classic Select AAA French Walnut

Crockett, fork up, you know you want it! :)

Damn straight I want it! But do I need it? I think Phil needs it more than I do. :D

Prettiest girl at the dance, but the boys are all afraid to ask for her hand. :LOL:

Prettiest girl at the dance, but the boys are all afraid to ask for her hand. :LOL:

That's because the prettiest woman at the house might catch us with her!

There is a trick to staying married to the same woman for a long time!

No rifle is worth making making the woman of the house mad!

That's because the prettiest woman at the house might catch us with her!

Fortunately or unfortunately that's not an issue for me.

Tim, you rate it 99%. Is that just based on it having been fired? From the pictures it looks pristine except for what appears to be a small mark on the front of the trigger guard. Any scuffs or dings that you are aware of? Do you have the original box it came in?

I think that mark was put there for some reason (the white dot).

I think that mark was put there for some reason (the white dot).

Yeah I'm not talking about the white dot. I can't really make it out in the picture but looks like a small scratch on the outer part of the trigger guard. Hard to tell from the angle of the picture. It may be nothing at all.

Sorry for the slow reply (working stiff).

I am not aware of any blemishes. When I get home I will pull it from the safe to confirm.

Yes, I said 99 percent because it has been fired.

I do have the box and the hang tag.

The dot you guys see is the hinge pin for the floor plate release.

photo (50).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this girl is going to have a new caretaker.

We are both somewhat out of pocket, so hope to close this deal up next week.

Thanks for all the interest.

Tim

Is this rifle still available? Sorry guys, couldn’t help myself! I can’t believe I’ve never seen this before, I missed my chance to meet @tarbe a little earlier! That thing wouldn’t have lasted 2 minutes if I had seen it. Beautiful rifle Tim, another one you let slip through your hands my friend!

Better to have loved, and lost...than never to have loved at all.

Here is the next sacrifice. Putting together the package now (brass and bullets will be available with the rifle/sights). Top-end Shiloh Sharps 45-70.

@TOBY458 and I will live forever, through our for sale ads!

IMG_1708a.jpg
IMG_1738.jpg

This Sharps is $5,304 on the Shiloh website, when you build it. And I don't think you could count on that same quality of wood. And that is without sights....and with a 2.5 year wait.

Tim, why are you doing this to me? You know I have a safari to pay for. :Bawling::Drool::ROFLMAO:

Tim, why are you doing this to me? You know I have a safari to pay for. :Bawling::Drool::ROFLMAO:

We all have our conflicts of interest to deal with. :)

I can be creative...12 months same as cash! :ROFLMAO:

This one hurts Tim, I will never forget the crayon eating fktard at the range that compared your Shiloh to his marlin 30-30! I seriously wanted to take him out of the gene pool before he bred!
What a magnificent rifle buddy!

This is indoors, natural light, the other side. She really pops outdoors!

IMG_0454[1].JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,