TOBY458

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
For Sale.

Heym Express Martini 404 Jeffery. 24" Barrel. Weight 9lbs 12oz. LOP 14". 30MM Talley Scope Rings included.
Some of you know the story behind this rifle, and some don't. I purchased this new at DSC this year, 2020. I have fired it 4 times to check function (which is perfect). There are no blemishes or defects anywhere on the rifle that I can see. I have decided to sell this rifle to fund future African hunts. The pictures speak for themselves. This has the upgraded wood, which is miles ahead of the PH model that Heym sells. Feeding is butter smooth. Machine work is impeccable. Wood to metal fit is impeccable. I do not know of a nicer rifle in this price range. There is a several month waiting period if you order from Heym, so this is a way to avoid that wait. I will provide more pictures and info if needed. I paid $12K for this rifle.

$11,500.00 plus shipping to USA only.

20200131_170201.jpg
20200131_170237.jpg
20200131_165919.jpg
20200131_165622.jpg
20200131_165553.jpg
20200131_162403.jpg
20200131_162424.jpg
20200131_162353.jpg
20200131_162205.jpg
20200131_162157.jpg
20200131_162214.jpg
20200131_162218.jpg
20200131_162438.jpg

Don’t do it Toby!!! I guess if you’re gonna sell a rifle like that, I can at least understand the reasoning. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful rifle.

Don’t do it Toby!!! I guess if you’re gonna sell a rifle like that, I can at least understand the reasoning. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful rifle.
I have an Elephant hunt calling pretty loudly to me! This is definitely a beautiful rifle, but after fondling it for a few months, I feel I'm better off using the money for a hunt. And if it doesn't sell, I'm good either way!

But.......it is a gorgeous rifle! Ok, send it to me and I will put the first scratch on it and get rid of that problem. Then we take it to Africa and shoot animals with it and drink whiskey at the fire and talk about how flawlessly the Heym performed in the bush and how glad you are that you kept it. Seems pretty simple to me!

But.......it is a gorgeous rifle! Ok, send it to me and I will put the first scratch on it and get rid of that problem. Then we take it to Africa and shoot animals with it and drink whiskey at the fire and talk about how flawlessly the Heym performed in the bush and how glad you are that you kept it. Seems pretty simple to me!
Why do you people have to be so sensible!? Lol! The Heym would look nice next to a big Jumbo....

I must say that I never thought that Bullthrower338 could impart such wisdom.
Texas Confucius?

Last edited by a moderator:
I support this plan to sell a rifle to fund a hunt!

After the last three months of limited activity and my canceled family safari that I would be on right now... the longing for an adventure is more important than another rifle. (Even a really, really nice rifle.)

I knew it, I knew it dog gone it, I KNEW IT.

What he said.

Boys, I think it’s time for an intervention!

Boys, I think it’s time for an intervention!
CIA type intervention where we grab him off the street, throw him into a van and take him to a safe house and make him watch Sullivan videos while tied to a chair! I’m in!

Sell all the other rifles, go hunt your elephant with the 404 and be done with it... Just remember that the world record dall or stone sheep was taken with a 404 so you have your mountain rifle too:D

Just wish things would open back up so we all can get on with life and the adventures we have planned

I was wondering how long it would take for the shine to wear off.
Can't say I'm completely shocked by the decision, but I do question it.
You have "THE ONE"...the one so many dream of.
It's like you are bored with dating a supermodel because she's too gorgeous.

I wish you the best of luck with the sale.

Toby, in case you don't know....IMO, a .404J is a bad a-- rifle. You may or may not need this one, but you definitely need one!!!

CIA type intervention where we grab him off the street, throw him into a van and take him to a safe house and make him watch Sullivan videos while tied to a chair! I’m in!
What if I told you I was going to buy a double rifle with the proceeds? Would that help me exit the hall of shame???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,