For Sale Heym 88B-Safari Rifle – 450/400

Dab nabbit!!!! We got some weather so ive been out hunting and getting rigged up to fish the Chetco River here and i have not been on line a couple three days.....not sure how i missed this??? Three rifles ive missed in as many weeks! ARGGGHHHH! Good for you APS but man id like to have had that...glad you found your buyer.

Just to let you all know...APS's former Heym 450/400 will be going on a buffalo hunt next year! That is if I can find some Hornady ammo for it. Have looked far and wide and have not found any boxes yet. But I will keep looking. If I can't find any then I will have to take my 470NE instead.....at least I have lots of ammo for that double.

Just to let you all know...APS's former Heym 450/400 will be going on a buffalo hunt next year! That is if I can find some Hornady ammo for it. Have looked far and wide and have not found any boxes yet. But I will keep looking. If I can't find any then I will have to take my 470NE instead.....at least I have lots of ammo for that double.

Gordy and Sons in Houston had some a week ago.
Congrats on purchase

Where are you shipping from?

@Mark Biggerstaff thanks for the heads up on Grody & Sons having the ammo. They only had solids but I bought a couple of boxes anyway.

@Houston Bill Collectors Firearms has 450/400 DGX, was in there browsing the other day and saw it (memory isn't too great, but believe it was the DGX....)

@Houston375HH, thanks for the tip on Collectors Firearms, I called them and they only have 1 box of the DGS and I have a couple boxes of DGS, I need some DGX now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickolasAr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg