echosue

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa. Oregon, Idaho and Montana USA
I have always painted oils on canvas and have spent the past 12 years doing photography, mostly wildlife and landscape photos. This year I decided to step outside my comfort zone and start producing items that might have a wide appeal both in Africa and North America. I hand paint these coaster sets and design the vector files to depict either African animals or North American animals. I also do hand painted colored coaster sets with vibrant colors and amazing constellation style coasters. I also make Japanese style coasters with beautiful colors and designs. Each and every set is an individual piece of art, no other set is identical as the sets evolve based on my mood, the weather and the flow of the paint. Please consider these as examples of what they generally look like and remember that I cannot recreate one exactly like the other. When you create artwork, each creation takes on a life of its own!

Please PM me if you feel inclined. Otherwise, I would love to hear your reactions to my art!

Each of the styles are able to be customized to include your family names, sayings that you prefer, etc. Please note that these photographs depict styles I create but colors and/or design of the background is dependent on the mood of the moment. I can give examples of silhouettes available upon request and am constantly creating new designs and styles so please feel free to contact me if you have questions, comments, and/or requests.

I accept paypal only and the base price per 4 coaster set is $65.00 with prices dependent upon personalization and or special requests. I try to have the items out to the customer within a two week period dependent upon order demand. I try very hard to ship as quickly as possible and the cost of shipping is paid by the customer.

You are welcome to check out my photography at www.sue.eder@viewbug.com! I am happy to sell photos per custom order so please PM me if you like a particular photo on my site. Please check the "prints" tab for prints that are available for sale and prices.

I can be reached by PM me on this site.

African set of four coasters.jpg
new african and american and japanese set.jpg
Green set.jpg
camo set.jpg
Orange yellow and red set.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Kudugirl!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would appreciate thoughts, critiques and or suggestions so please feel free to go to town.

Very nice!

Really great looking!

Very nice Kudugirl! Have you thought of, or painted the big five DG?
Are these glazed and fired?
Do they have felt or cork on the back to prevent scratching a table?
Thanks.

Cool stuff!

Very nice!

Thanks.

+1

Thanks.
Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate them greatly. They are ceramic tiles that have been handpainted and then epoxy poured for durability. This makes them heat resistant. I use felt on the back for protection from scratching.

Thank you so much for your comments. I appreciate them greatly. They are ceramic tiles that have been handpainted and then epoxy poured for durability. This makes them heat resistant. I use felt on the back for protection from scratching.
Sorry I forgot to say that I have not included all of the big five but I love that idea and will have to try that in the future. Thanks for the suggestion.

I like the top set with the red skies the best, reminds me African sunsets.

Thank you both sets turned out great!

Jim

Jim,

Thanks for letting me know you liked them!

Kudugirl

Very nice job, I like them.

Very nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg