John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
I have a Forster sight mounting fixture. It is in perfect shape and comes with all the factory accouterments. The fixture came with the 6-48 set of bushings, which include a 27, 31, and 7-64. I am also including the 8-40 bushing set, which is the 18, 28, and 30. These things ain't cheap, but they last forever. If you are unfamiliar with this jig, it is used to drill and tap barrels for both sights and scope mounts. With this thing, you can drill and tap a barrel with a hand drill. As far as I know, the only place that has these is Forster. Their price is $543 for the jig and kit plus another $33 for the extra bushing set. Total of $576.00. Several online sources list the jig and extra bushing at $485, but the jig is on 6-8 months backorder. If someone here needs a sight mounting fixture I will ship it to you in the lower 48 for $375.00. If not I will head to eBay.

jig.jpg
jigaccessories.jpg

I’ll take this. PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobI313

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!