For Sale Diver Watch Swiss ETA Movement 300m

clockwork_7mm_gator

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
For sale (because it just sits in an auto-winder month after month and never sees the water anymore) is a Steinhart Ocean 1 Black. 316L stainless steel case with engraving on the backside (42mm x 13mm), Swiss ETA 2842-2 movement, auto and hand wind capable, sapphire crystal (double anti-reflective coating), screw down crown, screwed case back, uni-directional rotating bezel (60 minutes for diving), 300m water rating. Crown is signed Steinhart.

Has never had any mechanical problems. Has never been in chlorinated pool water. Has seen limited saltwater use (always cleaned afterward) and a decent amount of freshwater swimming. Has never required servicing of any kind.

Overall the watch is in very good to excellent shape. There are a couple blemishes on the bezel (which is aluminum) but the rest of the case and the sapphire are in excellent condition. The oyster bracelet has signs of normal wear, but as mentioned below, the waffle strap does not.

Comes with the original oyster style bracelet (stainless with clasp and buckle) AND a brand new, never worn waffle strap (old school style rubber diving strap). Comes in the original leather presentation case and the original Steinhart box. Includes all original links and the original spring bars (for the bracelet -- the waffle strap is installed on custom spring bars, also brand new).

$355 shipped to your door with tracking and insurance for the full purchase price. Paypal F&F, Venmo, USPSMO, personal check accepted. For checks and USPSMO, shipment won't happen until payment clears. Please feel free to ask any questions. Please claim here not in PMs.

0612211212a-1.jpg
0612211214-1.jpg
0612211214a-1.jpg
0612211446a-1.jpg

Last worn a couple weeks ago. Rotate it in occasionally (vs. Every other day or so when I lived in TX) but the winder is programmed not to overwind. (I know some folks like to hand wind, but I'd rather the charge on the movement stay consistent when I'm not wearing it.) Open to reasonable offers if you're interested. Just shoot me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg