yhc

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA Life Member
Hunted
USA, Germany, Austria, South Africa
I have two Delta Airlines gift cards for sale. Face value of each card is $250 and I will sell it for $225 for one or $450 for both. Once you purchase one or both, I will send you the card serial number and PIN via email or PM for you to activate.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

yhc

Got these gift cards for my first safari planned for next May. But my group decided to book flights with American Airlines instead. Thus I am offering these for sale.

Heading to Kodiak this afternoon to help a buddy to get his first Kodiak brownie. So I will not be able to respond until I return in a couple weeks.

Regards,

Got these gift cards for my first safari planned for next May. But my group decided to book flights with American Airlines instead. Thus I am offering these for sale.

Heading to Kodiak this afternoon to help a buddy to get his first Kodiak brownie. So I will not be able to respond until I return in a couple weeks.

Regards,
If you are taking American to London, you may not be able to carry firearms. They don't or at least didn't have an agreement in London to transfer guns. Check with @PHOENIX PHIL about this before buying the tickets. If you are not carrying firearms, no problem. Good luck on the brownie hunt.

If you are taking American to London, you may not be able to carry firearms. They don't or at least didn't have an agreement in London to transfer guns. Check with @PHOENIX PHIL about this before buying the tickets. If you are not carrying firearms, no problem. Good luck on the brownie hunt.
Thanks for the info sierraone. Just landed in Kodiak a couple hours ago and will be flying into our hunting area tomorrow.

The flight we will be taking to South Africa next May is an American but operated by British. Spoke with both of them before we booked and they both reassured us that there is no problem flying through London with our firearms since we will be transiting through Heathrow. It will just cost us additional $120 each way for handling fee.

Regards,

Thanks for the info sierraone. Just landed in Kodiak a couple hours ago and will be flying into our hunting area tomorrow.

The flight we will be taking to South Africa next May is an American but operated by British. Spoke with both of them before we booked and they both reassured us that there is no problem flying through London with our firearms since we will be transiting through Heathrow. It will just cost us additional $120 each way for handling fee.

Regards,
Good to hear...Good Luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg