For Sale CZ550 .458 Win Mag In Australia

CBH Australia

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association Australia, Africa Hunting website!!!
Hunted
Australia and now South Africa
Hi all, I am selling my .458wm To pay for my .375H&H. It’s had under 100 shots. Very Good condition. Purchased new but some handling marks. Blueing excellent. Smooth action, (CRF being cz550) I can pm or post pics later. Priced at $1600 plus transfers.
I have a good quantity of projectiles and cases Tom sell when the rifle is sold. Woodleigh (SP,Solid and Hydro) Norma cases and some lighter Hornady for practice.
All in factory packaging.
Selling rifle first , I need the money and the safe space. Storing with dealer shortly.
It’s the Safari Magnum with the American styled straight stock.

20190730_120129.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP

BUMP

Bump

Mmm, no interest yet

Anyone in Australia need a hardly used .458wm, excellent condition.

@CBH,, Why don't you list it on the OZ gunsales website.

Pictures will probably help, buddy!

Pic attached now?
Its just standard stock CZ550 Safari magnum
I might list on used guns. I just thought there might be someone here interested and its a free ad.

Storing with dealer asap and may list online. Work and travel commitments mean its better sitting with him for quick dispatch if sold.
20190730_120129.jpg

Pics always help!

I just figure everyone here would be a staunch CRF fanatic and you all know the CZ550 range.

Unfortunately the majority of members are overseas I’ve Seen a Aussies here and one of them put me on to his mate who sold me the .375H&H.

Free ad worked for both of us

But you are right about pics. I like looking at guns

Priced at $1600 near new little use.

I’m wanting to sell so I’d pay half the transfer or, something

There will be a quantity of brass, dies and projectiles on offer. Rifle buyer gets first option and best deal.

I can sell and post these without transfers so I’m just putting the rifle out there first.

Usedguns is good, I always sell stuff quick on there. (y)

Thanks, Another Aussie I hadn’t been noticed before. guessing you are a Blaser man Theo?

I look at used guns daily. I work away. I’m going to store it with dealer before I list it there. Easier for immediate transfer /postage that way.

Thanks, Another Aussie I hadn’t been noticed before. guessing you are a Blaser man Theo?

I look at used guns daily. I work away. I’m going to store it with dealer before I list it there. Easier for immediate transfer /postage that way.

Yes mate, yeah probably the best way. (y)

It’s on used guns now, sitting with dealer

Sold in a month Usedguns.com.au.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graciehayward01

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg