Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Armstrong Fish and Game Club
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, British Colombia Ca.
I've decided to sell my CZ550 Safari Magnum in .375 HH. It comes with a Leupold VX5 1-5 scope with illuminated Firedot reticle. The price is in CANADIAN $. It gas seen one trip to Africa, and is in good shape, but as I said it has been used. I love the gun, it is very accurate and reliable. Nice wood.
Price: $1750 CA. Includes shipping in Canada.

IMG_1564.JPG
IMG_1565.JPG
IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1570.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Can it be shipped to USA

It will have to go through the importation process. Talk to a Canadian member about this pertaining to process and cost.

I would be interested if it minimal additional expense. I am looking for 2 375’s a righty and a lefty

Hi Rick. Could you pm me with your phone number?

I would be interested if it minimal additional expense. I am looking for 2 375’s a righty and a lefty

I think it’s about 200 to bring a rifle north, I can’t see it being anymore going the other way!

I’m in the process of importing one now. Mine was $299 plus 2% of the rifle’s value. You can PM me or search my posts for the importer I’m using.

It’s actually $299 plus 5% of the rifle’s value (not 2%). Additional guns are $199 apiece. Should take about two months.

Lefties becoming hard to find. I've been fortunate enough to find two LH CZ550 375's. One will stay as is and thinking of rebarreling the other to compliment the 375.

I should have mentioned that the rings are of course included, as are reloading dies and several boxes of AFrame bullets.

Aside from transfers etc they are not going to get any cheaper now they don't make them. It seems to be a fair price in a DG chambering many can handle. It will sell.

This rifle is still available. Buy it now and use it for Spring bear, then moose and elk, while you get get familiar with it and get ready for your upcoming trip to Africa.

Sent you a start conversation.
I’m in BC shipping would be to Dawson Creek
Rodney

Sorry gentlemen the rifle is on its way to my gun safe and will be used on spring bear hunt this year. It joins its stable mate a 416 Rigby
Great person to deal with it was a pleasure to do business with Rick.

Yep, like ve7poi said, this gun is sold. Thanks everyone for your interest.
@AfricaHunting.com if you like this listing may be removed. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
v9bettel

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois