Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)

This is a rare rifle, had one once, shot very well, then sold it. I think his starting price is high, and his listing sort of a mess too. He has pictures of at least two different rifles and ammo pics too. Then he says ammo not with the rifle, sold separately. I emailed him about the pics but he hasn't replied, just be aware that it appears the first rifle shown is probably the one for sale and I note it has no crossbolts like the other pictured. IIRC mine had crossbolts, a good feature.
Jut putting it here for those on the hunt. Not mine and I don't know the seller.

Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 8.55.10 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 8.55.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 8.55.12 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 8.55.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-09-02 at 8.55.14 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
Last edited by a moderator:
Way TOO MUCHO! There's another one on there for $1,200. Still more than my cheap a** would pay for it. Remember, when we buy these, shoot them, grow tired of them and then sell them to Toby, there still has to be some meat on the bone to at least break even?

Reactions: WAB
The other one is a full stock one though IIRC. Not worth as much as the LUX rifle. I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Since he is showing two different rifles as one, don't believe I would be interested in doing business at any price.

Good catch Ses!

The other one is a full stock one though IIRC. Not worth as much as the LUX rifle. I wouldn't pay that much for it.
Well you would know! I appreciate you and other CZ gurus on here to help us with the valuations of these rifles. I browse GB almost nightly for fair deals on mainly the CZs. I have three, but they're just great rifles for the money, so I keep looking. I look at the Whitworths' too. Thanks!

Since he is showing two different rifles as one, don't believe I would be interested in doing business at any price.

Good catch Ses!
I don't really think he is trying to be slick, just posting other better pics of such rifles for reference, perhaps his camera isn't up to snuff, his pics of the first rifle aint much. I would not do that but it aint my rifle.

Good catch Ses!
Yeah, I noticed that too!

I see the seller took my advice and removed the pics of other guns from the listing.

Listing has ended with one bidder using Buy It Now for $1750.00

WOW! Proving once again that stuff is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Some of these bidders on GB have lost their minds! Too much time on their hands and a credit card.

I wish I did not hear about this. Now I feel pressure to list mine on GB.

I wish I did not hear about this. Now I feel pressure to list mine on GB.
No pressure. Just list it here in the free classifieds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg