For Sale CZ 550 Safari Magnum 458 Lott Extra Fancy Wood, Jewel Bolt, More

Letzhunt

AH veteran
Reaction score
For Sale is an Awesome CZ 550 Safari Magnum in 458 Lott. This has an Extra Fancy Turkish Walnut stock that is a rare from the factory specimen. Rifle is like new....maybe better in that it has a slicked action and polished feed ramp plus a jeweled bolt for reliable and smooth feeding. Fiber optic front sight. No nicks or scratches in the wood or metal. Sadly this model has been discontinued by CZ, here is your chance to grab a very fine version of this classic rifle.
USA only. Ships to your FFL from My FFL. Shipped and insured $3600.

IMG_6842.jpg
IMG_6843.jpg
IMG_6844.jpg
IMG_6845.jpg
IMG_6846.jpg
IMG_6847.jpg
IMG_6848.jpg
IMG_6849.jpg
IMG_6850.jpg
IMG_6851.jpg
IMG_6852.jpg
IMG_6853.jpg
IMG_6854.jpg
IMG_6855.jpg
IMG_6857.jpg
IMG_6858.jpg
IMG_6859.jpg
IMG_6862.jpg
IMG_6863.jpg
IMG_6846.jpg
IMG_6842.jpg
IMG_6846.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you selling? How many rounds? How does it shoot? Did you hunt it? Are you the original owner? Who did the gunsmithing?

Soooo may questions with a price tag like that.

Selling because I have others I will take first, 15 rounds fired @ 50 yards shot very well off a sticks, a Local Gunsmith Kilause did the work.... he passed last year, I am original owner and never hunt with it.

I honestly didn't know where to start price wise, as the ones I have seen online are going for $2800 with generic looking stocks and have some nicks and scratches. I am certainly willing to entertain offers. Not trying to be unrealistic but I have seen custom stocks not nearly as nice. I would love for someone to take it to Africa for a Buff or larger and to hear the story about it after. Don't really like to use the other auction sites for this stuff as I know its appreciated more here.

Thanks for the feedback. That's what I was figuring too on the stock. I have never seen one this figured from the factory that's why I bought it. If anyone has questions or wants different photos just respond here or PM me. Thanks.

Pretty rifle. I have similar in 404J. You price is spot on based upon what they sold for originally.

Beautiful rifle!! GLWS

Available for FTF sale in Indiana also. I will include 2 boxes of Barnes 500 Grain TSX factory loaded ammo. 1 full the other has 17 rounds. Just need to pay for separate shipping unless FTF sale. May list this on other sites next week.

Not off the top of my head. It is factory, I will look it up and measure when I get home.

OMG I’ve wanted this exact rifle for ever!!!! Of course they always come up when I’m broke

Thanks for checking— how does set trigger work? Must u push trigger away to set it?

Thanks for checking— how does set trigger work? Must u push trigger away to set it?

Not speaking for this gun specifically, but the two CZ’s I own. Yes, to utilize set trigger, you push to trigger forward, it clicks, and it then acts as a hair trigger. Hope that helps explain.

Yes just as Mort said, push trigger forward and that sets it to a very low pull. Obviously functions as a normal trigger otherwise. The standard trigger function is actually quite nice on this rifle also.

Thanks fellas—- I’m on a 40 day countdown to a couple weeks of safari—— someone please buy this while I’m gone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you