Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I hate to part with this but I have the itch for a double rifle!
I am listing it here for a few days to see if any AHer is interested before posting on Gunbroker.

CZ 550 500 Jeff, with AHR #2 package.
I got this back from Wayne about a month ago.
Number 2 AHR package done to it. Barrel is 22 inches, sights regulated to 50 yards for Norma 570gr soft nose Woodleigh . This gun has has a total of 19 rounds fired thru it by myself and Wayne when he regulated sights.
It will come with 70 rounds Norma 570 gr SP Woodleigh and 10 rds of Norma 570 gr FMJ Woodleigh.
Price includes shipping to your FFL in a black Pelican 1750 case.
I do not have the original box for the rifle or papers.
Pm me for more photos if you would like.
$5700

IMG_1369.JPG
IMG_1377.JPG
IMG_1382.JPG
IMG_1381.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1371.JPG
IMG_1374.JPG

Im just a recoil wimp!

You just got this back from Wayne a month ago and now you want a double..... Have you been hanging out with Toby??:ROFLMAO:

A month is a mighty generous amount of time to see if one likes a rifle! Lol!

Oh I like it a lot and really don’t want to part with it. I just got the itch for a double and got a deal lined up on a Chapuis 470 but only way is to thin the safe some!

Oh I like it a lot and really don’t want to part with it. I just got the itch for a double and got a deal lined up on a Chapuis 470 but only way is to thin the safe some!

Have you had the 470 in your hands out of interest?

Ok. Update on the CZ 500 Jeff.

Ammo is sold!!!!

Price drop on rifle to $4400
Shipped in a Pelican 1750 case to your FFL.
3 Day select. UPS

Or.

$4100.00 shipped in regular gun box with insurance by Ground UPS ( you take the risk on damage)

Hold on to it Mark. I hate to see you regret selling it someday.

Hold on to it Mark. I hate to see you regret selling it someday.

I thought about that. But a Double is more important right now. I have the itch.
I am a gun trader at heart. I have been thru so many, I don’t usually keep one too long.

Mark,

What's LOP, weight? Also, how does it feed? My 375 H&H AHR feeds like a dream but I have heard that the 500J is trickier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg