Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
I bought this gun awhile back thinking of another project upgrade but have decided to let it go. I just can’t justify hanging on to so many rifles at this time. It is not a safe queen, has quite a few safe marks. Metal is in good shape. I have tried to show all the marks I can see.
Bore is great, bolt face appears fired very little. I bought it used and have only function tested. Feeds smooth. I have never scoped and checked accuracy.
It is all original as I can tell.

$1550 shipped insured to your FFL from FFL.

Posting a lot of pics. Any questions ask away.

IMG_4452.jpg

IMG_4453.jpg

IMG_4454.jpg

IMG_4455.jpg

IMG_4456.jpg

IMG_4457.jpg

IMG_4458.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

IMG_4461.jpg

Nice listing, Mark. A good functioning CZ that’s not made anymore and in the most popular caliber for Africa. Good luck with the sale!

You need this for your next hunt with Gerrit! Make you a good Buffalo and plains game rifle.

Top that sucker with a nice Leupold VX5HD 2-10x42 and there isn't anything on the @Bos en Dal SAFARIS properties that it wouldn't take :)

Speaking of that.. I need a VX5HD 2-10x42 for my 375! lol

You need this for your next hunt with Gerrit! Make you a good Buffalo and plains game rifle.

I forgot to mention...

Its highly likely both of you are going to be at the same place at the same time in January (my house)...

so...

:D :D :D

Good deal Mark! They aren’t making any more of them!

I bought this gun awhile back thinking of another project upgrade but have decided to let it go. I just can’t justify hanging on to so many rifles at this time. It is not a safe queen, has quite a few safe marks. Metal is in good shape. I have tried to show all the marks I can see.
Bore is great, bolt face appears fired very little. I bought it used and have only function tested. Feeds smooth. I have never scoped and checked accuracy.
It is all original as I can tell.

$1550 shipped insured to your FFL from FFL.

Posting a lot of pics. Any questions ask away.

View attachment 491572
View attachment 491573
View attachment 491574
View attachment 491575
View attachment 491576
View attachment 491577
View attachment 491578
View attachment 491579
View attachment 491581
View attachment 491582
GREAT GUN!!!

If I hadn’t just bought a pair of BRNO’s in 458 and 375 this would be gone.
Sell one or the other and buy Mark's! I may even buy one of yours for a song (AC/DC "Back in Black"?) LOL

A few questions have been asked on this gun so here are a couple more pics.
Gun May be an early production as stock has no cross bolts like later 375’s I have seen have. Also pulled out of stock and it has been glass bedded really well.
IMG_4493.jpg

IMG_4494.jpg

IMG_4495.jpg

IMG_4498.jpg

Geeze to Pete! Nice glassing and pillars for $1400 shipped for an out of production 375!

I will buy this just because...
PM to follow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marplot

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois