John Camp

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Mexico, Georgia, California, Missouri, Tennessee, Iowa, Idaho
I am selling a CZ-550 in .308 caliber. This is a .308 in the standard size action and came from the factory in a sporter stock. That stock went to my 9.3x62 stalking rifle project. The Lux stock the .308 is now wearing came from the 9.3x62. The barrelled action is very nearly perfect. It has only been fired to sight it in and never been to the field. The Lux stock has been hunted, and it has the requisite small dings and minimal scratches. For some reason, I can no longer get a decent picture with my phone. But, the grain in the stock is generally straight, with a downward curve going into the butt. The stock came from the factory with recoil cross bolts. Obviously, the stock does not need them, but for aesthetic purposes, I installed a pair of Talley cross bolts. The stock has European style sling swivels installed. I am heading out for a three-day hunt before the season closes and will get some better pics up when I get back. This rifle has factory front and rear iron sights. To answer the question before it is asked. This rifle is very accurate. I sighted in both the iron sights and a mounted scope with Hornady, American Whitetail, 165 gr. InterLocks. At 75 yards the rifle was stacking inside a dime. I have 6 of the Hornady 165 grain rounds left and I will include those. I also have a box of 168 grain Federal, Premium, Gold Medal, Sierra, Matchkings that are included. The Whitetails were so accurate I never even tried these. This rifle is unique because it has a three-position side safety. It looks like all the other CZ factory safeties, but it has an intermediate position that allows unloading the rifle with the safety on. Finally, I do not want to sell this rifle, but I have some medical bills that demand it. So, I am offering the Post Christmas deal. $700.00 shipped to your FFL in the Lower 48, excluding California and any other state that I find out is a pain to deal with.

cz1.jpg
cz2.jpg
cz3.jpg

PM sent

That didn't take long!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.