For Sale Customized Ruger M77 In 280 Remington

clockwork_7mm_gator

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Ruger M77 Hawkeye - 280 Remington
- Never fired!
- Professionally cerakoated barreled action and bottom metal (flat olive green)
- Custom camo paint job on stock
- Comes with Ruger rings

$775 shipped to your FFL

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions, etc!

Matt

Screenshot_2020-10-10-10-48-10-1.png

Screenshot_2020-10-10-10-47-54-1.png
Screenshot_2020-10-10-10-47-57-1.png
Screenshot_2020-10-10-10-48-00-1.png

Reactions: WAB
Nice, I’m in Australia but the chambering got my attention. Something I might consider now the swing set is long gone but kids are a lifetime commitment.

Nice, I’m in Australia but the chambering got my attention. Something I might consider now the swing set is long gone but kids are a lifetime commitment.

Ha! I have no idea how shipping a rifle to Australia would work... and I'm guessing neither of us would want to see that UPS bill! I've got a couple rifles stashed away that are specifically reserved for kiddos... they'll start shooting with better than I did for sure!

I hope the kids , share your passion for shooting, not looking to buy overseas I think I would need an agent to act as an importer.
But Hey if I could buy that for $775 Aussie dollars I could go $300 Aussie postage and it would work out ok, for me at least.
Good luck.

$740 shipped (*really* as low as it can go before having to do the GunBroker route... which I'd like to avoid!)

Gents,

Final price reduction! For the next 48 hours, $700 shipped to your FFL. (Then I guess I'll just keep it.)

Who wants a steal just in time for hunting season?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you