For Sale Custom Marlin 1895 “Thumper”

Shako Badhan

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
For the lever action fans offered up for sale my Marlin 1895 GBL in 45/70 turned into a Thumper by Mad Pig Customs. This rifle has not been fired and only function check since I got a back from Mag Pig Customs and includes all accessories it was shipped with as if you sent it out. Their current wait is roughly 8 months or more to have work done but definitely worth it. Work done listed below.

• Cut to 14.5’, thread to 5/8 x 24, and permanently attach Mad Pig Customs THUMPER muzzle brake for non NFA 16” OAL length
• Front sight holes relocated and drilled/threaded
• Skinner Sights Bear Buster front sight installed
• XS Sights Lever Rail and rear sight
• Magazine tube hangar dovetail relocated and staked in place
• Magazine tube chamfered for enhanced feeding
• Full action job which includes dehorn, cleaning, and deburring of the inside of the receiver, and trigger plate
• Chamber polished for easy feeding and extraction
• Feed ramps cut into the top and bottom of chamber for increased reliability of feeding
• Hammer relieved for smoother cycling
• bolt assembly tuned, extractor fitted and fitted with Hammer to ensure smooth cycling
• Tuning of OEM loading gate for easier loading
• Lifter is dehorned and polished
• Locking block is fitted and polished
• Wild West Guns trigger and trigger job for 3-3.5lb pull with clean consistent break
• Beartooth Mercantile follower
• Mad Pig Customs TTS (Tool less Takedown Screw)
• Marlin/Wild West Guns big loop lever dehorned and hand fitted to the bolt/gun
• Cerakote

This is great handy rifle.
Asking price is $3200 plus shipping.
Local inspection welcomed, Located in NC

PM me if your interested.

7B3D2174-60EF-4DCE-AE75-5057449E49F4.jpeg

F4C3D85D-F7A9-473A-813D-808883A7352B.jpeg
4ED9FD64-0D41-45E0-8567-C2E584D1899B.jpeg
59C93F36-B642-4EEE-8CB0-F41C3BFB6F96.jpeg
4389C214-9B9F-4E75-9FBC-945931818E07.jpeg

Bump .... the boys at Mad Pig Customs do great work. I personally like their MLOK Rail and Skeleton stocks with threaded barrels and a can for nighttime hogs here in Texas.

That is crying out for a 1.5-5 Leupold Scout Scope in QD rings just in front of the Peep and a back up red dot for when you're messing around in the thick stuff

Good luck,

Scrummy

Hello all, weekend price drop. $3000 plus shipping. After the weekend I will be posting the it up elsewhere as well. If anyone is interested let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois