Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC DU Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Argentina
Very nice Custom Husqvarna 270 win, stocked with a beautiful piece of wood, excellent checkering and superb fit and finish on the steel checkered buttplate and grip cap, inside bow release magazine, very smooth CRF Mauser action, 24" barrel, 13 7/8 LOP, timney trigger, shoots 130 gr Accubond with H4831 less than MOA $1975 shipped to your FFL

Image1669224521.214524.jpg
Image1669224534.324151.jpg
Image1669224547.832883.jpg
Image1669224563.852165.jpg

Last edited:
It's deer season somewhere?

Very nice Custom Husqvarna 270 win, stocked with a beautiful piece of wood, excellent checkering and superb fit and finish on the steel checkered buttplate and grip cap, inside bow release magazine, very smooth CRF Mauser action, 24" barrel, 13 7/8 LOP, timney trigger, shoots 130 gr Accubond with H4831 less than MOA $1975 shipped to your FFL

View attachment 501841View attachment 501842View attachment 501843View attachment 501844
I bought a 375 from Neckdeep and the rifle was even better than he advertised. A great guy to do business with!!!

Beautiful!

Merry Christmas

It's deer season in 6 months

If this delicious 270, and the AHR 416Rigby CZ are typical of what NeckDeep is selling (awesome, both!) just imagine what his "Keepers" are like ?? Who wouldn't like a peek into his gun room ?

It's deer season in 5 months

If this delicious 270, and the AHR 416Rigby CZ are typical of what NeckDeep is selling (awesome, both!) just imagine what his "Keepers" are like ?? Who wouldn't like a peek into his gun room ?
I have been lucky and fortunate to have some really nice guns, I get bored with them, and try to rehome them with someone that will use and appreciate them

Just put on another application of oil on this one

This is a quality rifle

This is a quality rifle
Sir that is one fine rifle. The stock alone is worth the asking price. Plus, the bonus of the Oberndorf style bottom metal.

For those who may not know, these Husqvarna rifles were built post WW II in Sweden on FN Belgium 98 actions, then barreled and stocked on Sweden.

They are smooth and feed perfectly. The .270 I have, shoots very well, but mine has the original Nordic beechwood stock that is just plain ugly and too much drop at heel.

That stock looks awesome and nice slim dimensions.

Someone will get a a helluva rifle for much cheaper than a custom stocked FN 98 Mauser today.

Best of Luck to You on the Sale.

Sir that is one fine rifle. The stock alone is worth the asking price. Plus, the bonus of the Oberndorf style bottom metal.

For those who may not know, these Husqvarna rifles were built post WW II in Sweden on FN Belgium 98 actions, then barreled and stocked on Sweden.

They are smooth and feed perfectly. The .270 I have, shoots very well, but mine has the original Nordic beechwood stock that is just plain ugly and too much drop at heel.

That stock looks awesome and nice slim dimensions.

Someone will get a a helluva rifle for much cheaper than a custom stocked FN 98 Mauser today.

Best of Luck to You on the Sale.
Pard...this has been for sale since last November!:LOL:

Huskies are awesome rifles! I own 2 currently, a 9.3x57 and an 8x57.
This in 270 is stone beautiful!
Someone should buy this!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VenusPined

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross