Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
I have decided to sell the optic off the rifle to an interested party and reduced the price of the gun. I need to get this moved. So here is one heck of a deal on this rifle.

REDUCTION PRICE $3500 shipped to your dealer

I am wanting to sell my custom built Winchester Pre-64 type Model 70 Dangerous Game Rifle by David Christman chambered in .416 Rem. This rifle has never seen the bush, and is in 97%-99% condition. Less than 50-60 rnds through the gun. It will shoot under 1 MOA all day. It is a fantastic gun. As much as it is killing me to sell it, I am trying to fund my double rifle addiction. I have other big bore bolt guns so my loss is your gain. For David to build this today, you are looking at $7500-$8000.00 to replace this, with no scope!!

The rifle was built by famous Bench Rest builder David Christman. David is a longtime member if the prestigious American Custom Gun Guild (ACGG). His work is outstanding and the accuracy is remarkable of his builds. David's work is so good, that Shilen Barrels uses him for their barrel chambering.

• 24" Shilen Barrel with 1/4" rib stippled on top and express sights with sight hood by NECG
  • Straight grain with mild figure walnut stock, with 22LPI checkering, ebony tip, shadow line cheek rest
  • Blackburn bottom metal, steel barrel band sling loop and steel grip cap professionally rust blued.
  • English Pachmyr recoil pad
  • Straight Rust blued bolt handle as of English rifles with jeweled bolt body and 3 position saftey
  • Steel weaver style low bases so they ride flush on top level with the 1/4 rib.
  • Finely tuned trigger that breaks 2.75lbs with no creep
  • All metal is beautifully rust blued
  • Gun weighs 9lbs. and LOP is 13 7/8"
Please PM me with any offers or questions.

000_0001.JPG
000_0002.JPG
000_0010.JPG
000_0011.JPG
000_0012.JPG
000_0013.JPG
000_0014.JPG
000_0021.JPG
000_0010.JPG
000_0007.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucky buyer!

Sometimes when least expected, one bags a trophy rifle!

Thanks to Jager Waffen74, who was a pleasure to deal with.

Incredible rifle. Congrats!

Glad you guys could get together on this. That was one fine looking rifle and with its' pedigree is most likely a shooter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois