Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI DSC DU Pheasants Forever
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, USA, Argentina
I purchased this to build a AHR custom because of the American Hunting Rifle stamp on the receiver, imported by AHR, pre-Wayne, pre CZ-USA most likely. Much to nice to take apart, would make a great project or just shoot it like it is. 25" barrel, nice piece of wood, receiver and bottom metal is like new condition. $1135 shipped

IMG_3478.JPG
IMG_3479.JPG
IMG_3480.JPG
IMG_3481.JPG
IMG_3482.JPG
IMG_3484.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced to $1035 shipped

Yes, I sent you a pm with contact info if you would like to discuss

Still for sale

Toby, my 404 Jeffery is more or less the same rifle i.e a CZ 550. It came with a set of NECG iron sights on it. I purchased a set of QR / QD Warne bases and rings for it. You can swap from scope to irons or vice versa in a couple of minutes.

Toby, given your luck you should be talking to this guy!!

9.5 approximately on my bathroom scale, if you need to discuss send me a pm and I will shoot you my cell, original owner said about 15 rounds fired, I haven't shot it, it's bedded nicely and ready to go

I also have a as new hump back CZ in 375 if that would suit you, it is factory and has sights, I think it may be unfired, it's a Safari Classics has nice wood

Last edited:
Still for sale

What a great deal, too bad the rifle doesn't have any open sights. :(

I purchased this to build a AHR custom because of the American Hunting Rifle stamp on the receiver, imported by AHR, pre-Wayne, pre CZ-USA most likely. Much to nice to take apart, would make a great project or just shoot it like it is. 25" barrel, nice piece of wood, receiver and bottom metal is like new condition. $1135 shipped

View attachment 277159 View attachment 277160 View attachment 277161 View attachment 277162 View attachment 277163 View attachment 277164

Very nice and I really like the wood grain.

View attachment 277159 View attachment 277160 View attachment 277161 View attachment 277162 View attachment 277163 View attachment 277164
Is this rifle still available I know someone who would be interested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you