For Sale Custom 416 Taylor On Remington 700 - Houston

@tarbe looks like you gone and done it this time, don't worry she won't kill you, she might rent you out as lion bait to @TOBY458 or some other kind deserving soul:ROFLMAO:

I can't help as I just bought a 500 Jeffery and having to workover the stock to get it to fit me.:)

Toby don't let the lions chew him up to bad as I might be able to talk Kathy into letting me use him for leopard bait on next years safari:love:

This is likely the closest I will ever get to Lion or Leopard hunting....so I am in!

Can I at least bring a my JT Ranger to the bait tree? :)

Ok guys, I just said "I'll take it" on a Browning M53 32-20.

Someone has to save me from the wrath of Kathy!

$1,100 shipped with dies and brass. FTF deal take $50 off.

Somebody needs to save me from the meanest woman on earth!!!
Canadian and it's a deal.

Is that a yes?? Thankyou.

Tell you what. Send me $1,150 Canadian now, I ship the rifle/dies/brass....then by the end of September 2020 you send me another $500 Canadian and we will be all square!

Tell you what. Send me $1,150 Canadian now, I ship the rifle/dies/brass....then by the end of September 2020 you send me another $500 Canadian and we will be all square!
You would still be short as your Banks hit you pretty hard with exchange and service charge. And 500 Cdn in Sept. might be 200.

Price drop!!

$1,075 shipped CONUS with bases, dies and brass.

PayPal, MO, personal check. Trades considered...let's talk!

Damn based on your house I bet you live in the cypress or spring area.

Good luck Tarb. If didnt have 11 of them i would have thought about it. Good to know you are doing fine. What are your plans for deer hunting in mo this year.

Good luck Tarb. If didnt have 11 of them i would have thought about it. Good to know you are doing fine. What are your plans for deer hunting in mo this year.

Same plan as usual - I host 3 or 4 family members. I spend my time running guys out to stand, stoking the fire, in general being camp gopher. :D

I have owned the place 10 years and have yet to deer hunt. Always have enough willing guns to put into stands.

Price drop!!

$1,075 shipped CONUS with bases, dies and brass.

PayPal, MO, personal check. Trades considered...let's talk!

I forgot to mention....at this price, I will include one shooting lesson with @Bullthrower338. He will be wearing his Wildebeest loincloth and will autograph the rifle after the lesson.

Let the bidding war begin!! :ROFLMAO:

I’m in, you can also Pat @tarbe his full asking price and forego the lesson. A deal is a deal! This is an awesome rifle guys, would be a dream elk rifle

You have 11 .416 Taylors’ and/or Remington 700s?

Well that is a good idea. But I am not collecting any more new cartridges. I have 4 coming in that will be the last. Future plans are all going to be using what got for hunting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.