For Sale Custom 416 Taylor On Remington 700 - Houston

$1,250 for the ultimate Moose and Black Timber Elk rifle.

No tracking required!

Will include 50 new WW cases and the several dozen used Quality Cartridge and R-P cases.

I will deliver to DSC in 10 days!

DSC show special!

Pick up in Dallas (or Houston) for $1,150.

Offer expires 0500 Thursday January 9th (when I leave For DSC). Brass included.

Still available. :whistle:

If only the bolt were on the other side....... lol

Is the color of the stock just on the surface? If so, it would be worth noting that it could be repainted easily if someone wanted a more "subtle" color for hunting.

Is the color of the stock just on the surface? If so, it would be worth noting that it could be repainted easily if someone wanted a more "subtle" color for hunting.
Subtle, it is actually a very Tacti-cool urban elk hunting camo! Tim describes it as “your mothers bowling ball”, but I actually like it. It is not common and it can’t be hurt! Perfect rough country rifle in an efficient hard hitting cartridge. Shit, I’m talking myself into this rifle!

Subtle, it is actually a very Tacti-cool urban elk hunting camo! Tim describes it as “your mothers bowling ball”, but I actually like it. It is not common and it can’t be hurt! Perfect rough country rifle in an efficient hard hitting cartridge. Shit, I’m talking myself into this rifle!
I knew all it would take was a little nudge. :D Beers:

I knew all it would take was a little nudge. :D Beers:

Cody is the most hopeless rifle slut I know. The guy pretty much cannot say no to a rifle! :ROFLMAO:

You’re talking me into it! Every time I look at it I’m thinking ya that would be pretty cool. And then I turn around and there are 3 rifles I still need to finish.

He does seem to have a problem. I really don't understand such unbridled gun buying. It's very irresponsible.
Hello Pot, I’m Kettle!

No luck yet???

I guess this rifle is meant to stay in my safe!

Eventually Cody is going to take me to Alaska Moose hunting, and this rifle will be just the ticket!

Until then, I will pull it out periodically and run a couple patches through the barrel, pretend to shoot a moose with it, and put it away until it is time to work up a load and whack something big!

Ok guys, I just said "I'll take it" on a Browning M53 32-20.

Someone has to save me from the wrath of Kathy!

$1,100 shipped with dies and brass. FTF deal take $50 off.

Somebody needs to save me from the meanest woman on earth!!!

@tarbe looks like you gone and done it this time, don't worry she won't kill you, she might rent you out as lion bait to @TOBY458 or some other kind deserving soul:ROFLMAO:

I can't help as I just bought a 500 Jeffery and having to workover the stock to get it to fit me.:)

Toby don't let the lions chew him up to bad as I might be able to talk Kathy into letting me use him for leopard bait on next years safari:love:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross