For Sale Christensen Arms Traverse 300 PRC With Brass

No Promises

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Figured I’d list here too. Rifle has been shot at range approx 50x, once fired brass will be included.

Rifle could pass as NIB, have original box/paperwork

Asking $1750

IMG_4460.JPG
IMG_4459.JPG
IMG_4458.JPG
IMG_4457.JPG
IMG_4455.JPG
IMG_4450.JPG
IMG_4448.JPG

If I didn’t already have too many 300 calibers, I’d jump on this! A fine rifle in a fine caliber! IMO, it would be nice to carry in the mountains of CO!

I just read the reviews on this rifle. Definitely an elite long range rifle. Great price.

Have one in 6.5 creedmoore, Tack driver. Tough gun to pass up but my 300 wsm built by HCR shoots like that otherwise I’d been on it!

I have the Christensen Arms Mesa in 6.5, I think they are becoming some of the best of the shelf rifles.

I still have the once fired brass. 80 rounds If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois