AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Well,

I have been soul searching a bit, which rifles stay and who goes. I am offering up a 375 o/u double with pretty nice wood. i actually bought it because of the wood. it shoots great with nosler 300's (partitions, and i suspect it would shoot even better with handloads, i just have not taken the time.)

regardless, it has to go so i can get back to Africa. so, i will include photos, (hopefully) and can answer detailed questions on PM. this is a pretty great gun. also included is the Minox 1-6x24 scope and EAW turn lock quick release rings. LOP is 14 1/4" to front trigger. has a pachmeyer deccelerrator recoil pad. Case hardened action.

this gun is a shooter, shot a caribou with it at 214 yards, (of course one and done). i had to decide on selling my chapuis 375 or my zoli 450-400, the zoli stays.

the rifle also comes with a take down case with a combo lock. $5,700. i will throw in a box nosler 300's, its favorite. i have some reloading components and will give a deal to the buyer.

1619487579476.jpeg

Gorgeous rifle, I suspect this will sell quickly!

yeah,

forgot another pretty important point, barrel length, duh, 26"

Don

1619570518406.jpeg

there are some gun safe marks by the checkering on front and rear of grip
also the bores are in great shape, but i was unable to take a good photo.

These are very nice rifles. But my toy fund is on zero. Trades?? Some one will get a very nice 375.

These are very nice rifles. But my toy fund is on zero. Trades?? Some one will get a very nice 375.
This is my problem at the moment as well. My "toy" fund is also effectively on a self-imposed "near-zero".
I will be shopping soon, but not quite yet.....

In the meantime, this is an absolutely beautiful rifle that clearly needs a new home!!

My head is at full throttle. My wallet has the brakes locked up.

Beautiful rifle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glucoslime

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.