Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
I am selling my Burris MTAC 4.5-14x42 MRAD optic. As with all Burris optics they are ranking pretty high in the shooting sports today. This scope is in 99% condition, and included in the sale is a Burris quick detach P.E.P.R. mount in 30mm. This makes it easy to remove your optic on and off the gun to use in junction with your battle sights. The scope retailes for a little over $450.00 and the mount is an additional $89.00..

I am asking $300.00 or b/o Shipped to your door for everything. Below is some more specs on the optic.
( I know this is not the best forum for this stuff, but you never know, someone my need this)

The MTAC™Riflescope line is a proven favorite inthe competitive shooting world. They’re built forconsistent, repeatable, mid-distance shootingwith features and comfort that add up to anextreme value in versatility. Your MTAC includesthe following features:• Mil-Rad Target Knobs.Finger-adjustablemil-rad target knobs are easy to grip and makefor easy adjustments.• Competition-Ready Reticles.The G2B Mil-Dot™

6426996.jpg
5687426.jpg
5083447.jpg
3225954.jpg
burris_ballistic_milling_reticle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.