For Sale Browning Safari Grade .308 Pencil Barrel With Leupold 2.5x8

Thomas G. Vogt

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
For Sale,
Safari Grade .308, 22-1/4 " "Pencil" barrel. 9277Z8, 1968 production, Sako action, NO salt. 99.5 condition, no marks in either wood or metal. This was a safe queen that looks unfired. The front sight hood is there but the rear open sight was removed to mount the scope. There is some loss of the Gold wash on the trigger guard and floorplate. Great figure in the wood.

Leupold Vari X lll, Gloss 2.5 x 8, Duplex, click adjustments, Beuhler mounts and rings. No marks on outside of tube, glass is perfect.
3 day non firing inspection period.

I send the Imgur link to any interested parties.

$2,050.00

Price is plus USPS Priority shipping/Ins to your FFL who MUST be willing to accept from a non licensee.

IMG_7034.JPG
IMG_7035.JPG
IMG_7030.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice rifle indeed. The metal surfaces under the wood could not be cleaner. Looks like new.

Very nice rifle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois