JeffD

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Member of
San Luis Obispo Sportsman Association
Hunted
USA, Zambia, New Zealand, Namibia
This is one of the mid-late 70s BSS guns with the selector switch to choose the firing order. It is 20 ga and has 28" barrels and is in all original condition. It is choked fairly tight - I think it is Mod (or Imp Mod) in the right barrel, and Full in the left. The bores are mirror bright with no pits or darkened areas. There are no issues with the gun. It has a few light marks on the butstock not far from the butplate. It has not been shot very much as can be seen from the photos of the action. The metal is very clean, although there are a few light horizontal wear lines on the sides of the barrels just below the upper edge of the forend (see photo.) There is one spot of corrosion on the lower tang, and the butplate has some discoloration. These are high quality guns and strongly built. The gun is very tight and square against the breech face. PM with any questions.

Price: $1,450 shipped to your FFL in the Continental US.

azlizxJl.jpg
BVeUqV2l.jpg
DaBzp2yl.jpg
f2ixNEml.jpg
izFUFO5l.jpg
MWiEjv2l.jpg
npM5mGll.jpg
PxpMSBEl.jpg
tVdmxPLl.jpg
vbEYXdAl.jpg
viX2Drxl.jpg
xaXrTokl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello moderators,
I've got an "I'll take it" with one in line if it falls through. Feel free to delete the post.
Thanks,
Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leonslab

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.