Jager Waffen74

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Safari Club International, NRA, Wild Sheep Foundation
Hunted
Tanzania, Nimibia, S. Africa, New Zealand, Mexico, Yukon, Northwest Territories
I selling my Browning A-bolt II .270. This is the older model that was better than the ones today. The gun is in 98% or better. Metal is perfect. Not much I can say about it, has a 22" barrel, a crisp trigger and has been barely shot.. Less than 100 rnds. It is very accurate and will make a great deer and elk rifle. It comes with Leupold bases and rings. It's a steal for $475.00 shipped to your dealer.

2952312.jpg
4267460.jpg
4970872.jpg
7760100.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
REDUCTION $425.00 SHIPPED

I really like my A Bolt II. And, you are right, the older models are great! Nice rifle.

A steal at that price. We have 3 A Bolts and love them. Accurate straight out of the box, shot hundreds of head of game with them.
All shapes and size from Dingo's to Water Buffalo here in Australia an d Bushbuck to Eland Africa.

Final Reduction, $400.00 and you pay shipping..!!!

I can't believe nobody has grabbed this. I'm not in the market for a 270 or I would myself.
My daughter has been using a wood stocked one in 30-06 since she was 12 that I bought on clearance 18 years ago for the same price.

I know, I am laughing because guys but these cheap ass ruger American guns for 400.00 and this is so much of a nicer rifle.. am going to keep it if it doesn't sell in the next couple days..

Does anyone need a good rifle for the son or daughter or wife?? This is a good rifle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!