dsmerrills

AH senior member
Reaction score
Member of
SAHGCA
Hunted
South Africa, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Hi guys

As the title states, I have 2 peep sights available for a Zkk action. One of the sights is currently on hold for a forum member and the other one is available immediately. If the other sight is not taken by our forum member I will advise on this thread.

Inbox me for price and shipping details. I would prefer the peep sight to be couriered by a private company such as Fedex and or DHL as our local post office is not reliable.

Cheers
dsmerrills

Hi guys

As the title states, I have 2 peep sights available for a Zkk action. One of the sights is currently on hold for a forum member and the other one is available immediately. If the other sight is not taken by our forum member I will advise on this thread.

Inbox me for price and shipping details. I would prefer the peep sight to be couriered by a private company such as Fedex and or DHL as our local post office is not reliable.

Cheers
dsmerrills
I have inboxed you about this item. Regards Bob.

Please don't let me cut in line, but if there is one still available id be interested.

thanks

Pat

Please don't let me cut in line, but if there is one still available id be interested.

thanks

Pat
Hi Pat,

I have sent you message.

A little late I would say. But if one is still available, may I ad my name to the queue.

thanks

Pat
Hi BC.Pat, your peep sight is on it's way to you.

I sent you the waybill number so you can track the parcel.

Kind regards
dsmerrills

Guys I can get hold of some more Zkk peep sights.

Inbox me for details.

Hi Odinsraven,

Your peep sight will be couriered to your mate in the Eastern Cape on Monday or Tuesday next week as soon as I get a gap at work.

Inbox me for details.

Inbox me for details.
Evening. I’m new on the site and perhaps a little late but I was wondering if you still have access to those ZKK Peep Sights please?
Regards Richard.

Just wondering also, I figure they will fit a BRNO 602 in ( 375 H&H) but will they also fit the CZ 550 In( 505 Gibbs) looks like an up grade I need to make.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg