Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
DSC, NRA, SCI
Hunted
Zambia, Botswana, Mozambique, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Scotland, England, Canada, Alaska, Ireland
Guys,

I bought this rifle from @neckdeep last year. Since then I purchased a No.1 in .275 Rigby, bringing my 7x57/.275 count to four! The reality is, I am just not going to get around to doing anything with this rifle. I am copying the original thread below as the rifle is exactly as advertised by @neckdeep. I have not even shot the rifle. I did have a gunsmith check it over and declare it sound. This is a sweet rifle and should be in someone's hands who will use it. I paid $600 for it and will sell it for $600 delivered to your FFL in the lower 48. Please note, the scope is not included but the rings and bases are. The safety throw is roughly 60 degrees and does clear the scope with these mounts.

Specs:
BRNO VZ24, .275 Rigby
22" Shilen barrel, 9.5 twist
Magazine capacity, 5 rounds, action is smooth and feeds all five rounds exactly the same
Weaver steel bases and rings (the rings are just some old ones I had lying about, they're sound but the screws are not pretty)
7.2 pounds
Barrel and Action excellent, numbers match on bolt and receiver
Bottom metal good

VZ 24.jpg

SOLD PF, it's going to a good home!

I’m 3 hours late...

Great deal for that rifle...

I love my 7x57 that I built on a SR Mauser action... would love to get a decent one built on a LR Mauser action at some point...

I stupidly sold a #1 in 7x57 and have kicked myself for years... just a dumb move... it was a great shooting rifle with 175gr bullets

Reactions: WAB
It is a truly great caliber. It is amazing to me to sit and think about the numbers and variety of game I have taken with it.

That was fast

I've been watching for a 7x57 under a grand for awhile now. Every time I wait a few minutes to think I lose.
I didn't hesitate this time.
Looking forward to setting it up

Damn that’s a great rifle. I’m glad someone snatched it up before I dipped into my Africa fund.

Already ordered a couple boxes of Hornady 275 rigby ammo.
Was actually the cheapest I could find with shipping the way things are right now.
All 7x57 stamped was more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idahocougs89

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!