Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NA Hunt Club
Hunted
Tanzania, Botswana, Zimbabwe (2), Namibia (2), South Africa (2)
Yeah I know, getting as bad as others here! But other things beckon.

Been to the range once, shot great, no issues. Comes with both triggers, the curved one is installed and I prefer that but the set goes with it, not often for both triggers to be with the rifle.
Rings and bases are steel Tasco that came with it, nice quality set, no drilling needed for these. Barrel is 25" long and bore is perfect, dont believe its been shot much, bolt face is nice, feed ramp looks almost new.
Large magazine that will accomodate an OAL much longer than standard. Test target numbered to the rifle, no box or other papers, just as I got it.
Safety is the early backwards type, forward is safe, back is off.
PM for more info or pics.

Like to get $1150 shipped to your FFL, US sales only. Payment by money order, bank check. No plastic or paypal. Contact for other options.

First to post an "I'll take it" here is the buyer, followed with a PM for payment plans etc. Conversations via PM are not an I'll take it. Post it here first.

IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1948.JPG
IMG_1990.JPG
IMG_1996.JPG
IMG_1994.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
LOP is 14 3/8ths"

Mag box will allow 3.8" of OAL.

Very nice. If we weren't in different countries I'd buy it immediately. I've been looking for a nice 602 in either 300WM or 300H&H, especially one in as nice condition as that one.

Very nice. If we weren't in different countries I'd buy it immediately. I've been looking for a nice 602 in either 300WM or 300H&H, especially one in as nice condition as that one.
Crikey! What bad luck!

SPF to Chukar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!