Albert GRANT

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Canada, Ireland
I have a friend who has this rifle and would like to sell it. He picked it up as part of a deal from a business closure. It's brand new, never been fired and he will include a box of Hornady factory ammo. $900
ruger-hawkeye-ftw-hunter-bolt-action-rifle-1477967-1.jpg

For what it’s worth, I’ve got an FTW in 308.. and it’s an outstanding rifle... a serious tack driver with just about anything I feed it...

Definitely not a “typical” M77 at all (I like M77s.. but the FTW is a clear cut above IMO)...

I have a friend who has this rifle and would like to sell it. He picked it up as part of a deal from a business closure. It's brand new, never been fired and he will include a box of Hornady factory ammo. $900
View attachment 334213
Great gun will sell easily

.375 Ruger I am guessing?

$800 plus shipping, gun is brand new and includes new box of ammo

Ok talked with my buddy and since he got it at a closing, he got a decent deal on this and is willing to do $780 shipped, still including the box of ammo. Probably the last price drop. $780 shipped for a brand new Ruger .375 with a box of ammo is a hell of a deal.

Can't beat the price on this rifle, with ammo! No takers?

I was looking for this gun for my brother im from PA and would be interested in speaking to u is there a way I can send you my phone # privately
I sent you a PM, look for it on the top right of your page. you can reply with it there.

Nice rifle! I had a chance to buy this same model rifle at a gun show last year, but I passed. Don’t pass , BUY IT!

Picked it up today !!! Awesome rifle thanks Albert !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg