For Sale Blaser R8 Stuff - Moving Overseas Sale

At those prices, you shouldn't have a problem getting them gone. I'd be interested in the 300WM provided the muzzle brake was removable and came with a threaded cap. Let us know if you have other Blaser stuff you want to sell like a Pelican case...etc.
@BeeMaa
Wipe the drool off your chin mate and get them you know you want them.
I might have to chip in with you and get the 30 ought six barrel rebored and chambered for the good ol Whelen .
Bob

Stop it. If Mrs BeeMaa hears this kind of talk, I'm done for. ;) But that doesn't mean I'm not still interested.
@BeeMaa
Do you want me to call your darling wife mate and tell her you are looking for a Blaser upgrade for her. You WILL be very happy with her reply ( well maybe after you get out of hospital)..
Bob

@BeeMaa
I might have to chip in with you and get the 30 ought six barrel rebored and chambered for the good ol Whelen .
Bob
30-06 is sold.

Only have the 300 Win R8 Professional and the Safari R8 professional stock left.

30-06 is sold.

Only have the 300 Win R8 Professional and the Safari R8 professional stock left.
@Muskox
@BeeMaa could get it rebored to 358 Norma and have even more fun.
Come on mate man up and do it for that lovely wife of yours. It would be more fun than that piddly little 338 you rave about. Imagine 4 and a half thousand fpe every time you pull the trigger in that 358 with a 280 grain swift A frame. 35 call bullets are easier to find than 338s at the moment.
Remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Bob

@Muskox
@BeeMaa could get it rebored to 358 Norma and have even more fun.
Come on mate man up and do it for that lovely wife of yours. It would be more fun than that piddly little 338 you rave about. Imagine 4 and a half thousand fpe every time you pull the trigger in that 358 with a 280 grain swift A frame. 35 call bullets are easier to find than 338s at the moment.
Remember it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
Bob
Ha! Never owned a .338 or a .35 for that matter. We went from .30 to .375 (and beyond) in the blink of an eye and never looked back. Trust me when I say that I have enough on my plate with just the .375 at the moment. ;)

I think the 300 is sold, the stock is probably sold, and the 338 is sold.

So I think... . pending payment everything is sold.

@BeeMaa
Bob
Good Luck with that. Before I discovered the custom aftermarket barrels I wanted to get a 6.5x284 and have it rechambered to 6.5-300 WBY, no gunsmith would touch it because the metal is hardened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SharynSoli

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross