For Sale Blaser R8 Stuff - Moving Overseas Sale

Muskox

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hunted
Namibia, Australia, Spain, Germany, all over the United States
I have 3 R8's I am going to have to shift as I can't bring anything with me.

R8 1 this is a tan Safari Pro with the steel system and a kick reducer. New in the box. $3200. These are $4500 if you can find one. This is a stock alone, they are expensive.

R8 Pro green $3500 30-06 semi-weight (this was a new stock, barrel has about 80 rounds through it) with a 30mm scope mount.

R8 Pro green $3300 300 Win standard barrel with my local gunsmiths brake with a 30mm scope mount.

IMG_2584 (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I would trade any one of these rifles for NEW IN THE BOX 8x42 or 8x56 Leica Geovid 3200's, 8x42 Swarovski EL Range or Ziess 8x42 LRF Binocular.

That would be a pretty considerable savings for someone on a Blaser if you were so inclined.

Will you be posting pictures?

I would trade any one of these rifles for NEW IN THE BOX 8x42 or 8x56 Leica Geovid 3200's, 8x42 Swarovski EL Range or Ziess 8x42 LRF Binocular.

That would be a pretty considerable savings for someone on a Blaser if you were so inclined.

Word to the wise. The 8x42 leica product are virtually the same dimensions and weight as the 10x products. The 8x are very uncommon. If you say 10x42 your potential interest will expand.

Word to the wise. The 8x42 leica product are virtually the same dimensions and weight as the 10x products. The 8x are very uncommon. If you say 10x42 your potential interest will expand.
10X42'S do not have enough eye relief for me being very near sighted and wearing coke bottle glasses.

At those prices, you shouldn't have a problem getting them gone. I'd be interested in the 300WM provided the muzzle brake was removable and came with a threaded cap. Let us know if you have other Blaser stuff you want to sell like a Pelican case...etc.

Muzzle brake is 5'8ths 24. I don't have a threaded cap for it.

Standard 300 Win length barrel. 25.5 inches.

Complete gun new on Gunbroker is $4281 plus a $500 scope mount.

Safari, yes it will support all barrels Safari, Match, Regular, Semi-weight.

By chance are you left handed or is the gun?

The guns are right handed. I don't know if Professionals are ambi or not. I have never thought about it.

All you have to do if you are left handed is buy a left handed bolt, bolt carrier group and go to town.

You'd have about $850 in a left handed conversion. Maybe less.

The stock is also for a right handed person. So you also have to buy a left handed stock.

The stock is also for a right handed person. So you also have to buy a left handed stock.
Incorrect.

The Professional stock is ambidextrous and will accept either LH or RH bolts. The thumbhole Professional Success is LH or RH specific as are the timber stocks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you